Saturday 16 April 2011

Showing Them What Laugher's All About... Where Did All The Wine Go Every Night It's Gone...

I bought this 1950s headpiece from one of my favourite shops some time last year I think. It's actually called The Shop and is just off Brick Lane (London).
I kinda laughed at myself when I uploaded these pics cos it reminded me of Zoolander... The whole blue ice, or whatever it was called thing i.e. all the poses are the same.
Well there might not be much variation but I quite like these photos so here they are...










Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics from Little Girl by Danger Mouse & Julian Casablancas)

9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is amazing, love it!

    www.eni-jay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so rad, it reminds me of a mermaid.. also your hair is soooo lovely! aaah! great, great.

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove these photos! Loved them on LB too! Your weird headpiece is beautiful and suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is magical. I've been searching for something like that for ages. Great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you already know that skirt is beautiful . the fabric is very rich . I love the way you piece together your clothing (=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx