I was in a very distractable mood anyway so I stopped for a break and took these pics...
And cos people keep e-mailing me about my hair and how I style my braids i've tried to write a little how-to tutorial for the weird bun things I have on my head today...
- Split braids into 2 sections- a front one and a back one, so that they fall both over your face and down your back. The front section should be slightly smaller than the back section...
- Do a large but loose plait with the front section
- Wrap it once around in a sideways-leaning bun so that the large braid you have just plaited falls to the back of your head and you have a quiff type shape at the front that sits a few inches above your eyebrows
- Tie a scarf tightly around the middle section of your head, securing the front bun. Fasten the scarf as desired
- Use all the braids to twist another bun at the back of your head just behind thescarf and tuck the end into the scarf to secure it's position
And todays 1menaturally earrings were-
Think they're corduroy but i'm not sure, these one's are my faves atm.
- Headscarf- The Shop (Off Brick Lane)
- Top- Vintage (Oldham St, Manchester)
- Black denim shorts- Topshop
- Dame Edna glasses- Claire's Accessories
- Earrings- 1menaturally
Toodles to you bitches xx
(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'No Room For Dount' by the incredible Lianne La Havas)