Sunday 1 July 2012

Money Is The Anthem Of Success So Before We Go Out, What's Your Address??...

So, no June posts at all... Very poor I know... In my defence I had a very busy month; Moved house TWICE (I live in Shoreditch now, yay) and started a new full-time job in Forever 21. Also i'm really hating 99% of my clothes atm and the few picture i've taken have been pretty crappy too... 

Including this one, which i'm only posting so that this isn't just a straight rant about how unsatisfied I am right now...


  • Hat- Beyond Retro
  • Basketball shirt- Vintage & DIY
  • Shorts- Dirtyloves.com
  • Hold ups- Primark
  • Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell


I also went to Lovebox festival the other week which was great, i'll do a post on that when I have time. Did anyone else go??

Anyway, i'm going to try harder this month to get at least one post out every week. 

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'National Anthem' by the beautiful Lana Del Rey- who I saw at Lovebox!!)

11 comments:

  1. Aaah you're back! So weird that you work in Forever 21, they rang me yesterday to offer me a job lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah man i wish i was at lovebox :( hope you had a great time , love the outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it!!! Ive made no June post either, tsk tsk to us lol.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back posting, hope to see pics of your flat.
    -Karen
    www.sugarthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. im working at forever21 in the states too love, welcome to the team! sending international smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous, I can't wait to find a place and move... I hear the LoveBox line up was pretty good. Glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shortsssss. SO jealous you're living shoreditch <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cool look, I would definitely wear the shorts :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for visit my blog (long time ago), you commented on this post: http://fosterthestyle.blogspot.com.es/2011/05/hello.html

    your shoes are amazing!!

    Kisses from Barcelona! :)


    http://fosterthestyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx