Friday 14 December 2012

Is It Dark Already? How Light Is A Light? Do You Laugh While Screaming? Is It Cold Outside??...

What is frustrating me most with this whole camera transition is that some days I get it, everything is nicely focussed etc and then some days, like today, I don't... 

I'm not giving up though, with the edits these came out quite decent anyway...










  • Dungarees- Brick Lane
  • Lace top- H&M
  • All necklaces- Forever 21
  • Lipstick- Illamasque


Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics to 'I'm Not Done' by Fever Ray)

www.facebook.com/ZizzisWardrobe
zizziswardrobe.tumblr.com

5 comments:

  1. Great hairstyle and make up on these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you create this style. i want it, i m about to put some braids in and was wondering how to do braids with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love. Thank you, I just tied them up with a hairband and hoped for the best ;) xx

      Delete
  3. how did you create this hairstyle, i love the bangs effect going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx