Sunday 19 May 2013

Making You Wait, Never Too Late... I Need To Know If You're Crazy...

I didn't want to do this as a post on it's own but SOMEONE *ahem ARSEMA* stilllllll hasn't given me the rest of the pictures (hence today's post title)... So of the 5 she sent me these are the 3 I like best.
(For those of you who don't already know, me and Arsema had a studio project to do for her uni work)...




Most of the jewellery in these shots was borrowed from Amelia, i'll list where stuff's from later, can't be bothered right now, i'm tired, ha 

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'Making You Wait' by Jill Scott)

9 comments:

  1. I love these pics, the last one is my fave!

    www.duchessfifi.wordpress.com
    Ify xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos - Love that snapback xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first picture
    Gorgeous

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! sick (**,)

    xx

    www.tonygum.blogspot.com

    www.tonygumonline.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look on you! :) First picture is my favorite, NICE

    http://stefaniesantiago.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me where you got the top and necklace from in the last picture- you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love, thanks!!
      The top is from Forever 21 and the Necklace is my friends- she bought it from the Versace collection for H&M xx

      Delete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx