Tuesday 30 May 2017

The Get To Know Me Tag | Zizzi's Wardrobe

Guys i'm not gonna lie to ya... This definitely isn't the most riveting video you'll ever watch in your life... Buuuuuuut I've been wanting to start a Youtube channel for a few years now so I thought i'd give this thang a go to kickstart myself and try and get more comfortable with talking to a camera in an empty room!


While I don't think that learning my middle names or favourite colour are particularly interesting or insightful I would love to get some feedback on how I can generally improve in front of the camera and what video content you'd personally like to see me produce...


I have a haul video and water drinking challenge video already in the works and from my own viewing habits I think that: hauls, natural hair stuff, health and wellbeing challenges, look books and perhaps a few story times and some mama and toddler stuff would be my general direction. What do ya think?


Will also be repairing or replacing my camera soon so don't worry, I won't always look like i'm radiating solar energy lol... And those failed credits at the end will go too (they didn't look like that when i initially edited them) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you bitches!! xxxx