Friday 1 July 2011

And I Told About Equality And It's True Either You're Wrong Or You're Right... But If You're Thinking About My Baby It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White!!...

Any hope of consistency on this blog is pretty much out of the window... I'm just gonna post what I like when I feel like it, don't have the discipline for anything else. Not arsed!! :p lol

Today I got caught up for a while black and whiting some favourites of mine... Yep my love of the black and white photograph shows no sign of slowing down. Can't wait to get a film for my old camera!!

Some of you will remember the Lady Gaga, Love Games-esque bath post a while back. Decided to see what this would look like in b&w with painted red lips for some pow...

Pics from my last post with the B&W treatment...


Every effect I could apply!! lol...

Now this isn't actually fully B&W as i'm sure you can see, but it looks better with a lil clothing colour in it i've concluded...

And what is probably my favourite shot of myself to date...

And that is that!! The 1st pic's my favourite, any preferences??
LINKS LINKS LINKS... Remember to leave me your links if you comment :)

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'Black Or White' by King Michael Jackson)

14 comments:

  1. I love your eyeliner!!! awww so rad. Also like the fish eye effect. haha. Just discovered that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur photos as always there so creative, the first photo is my fav lovin the red lipstick!

    http://euqinom7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and nice effects!!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav is #4 because its cute (=_=)hehe. Every time I see your glasses I get that sweet sickness called jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 1st pic is amaze, but the last one reminds me off the lead singer from the noisettes, don't you think?

    www.roux-derniercri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that sweet sickness called envy for your glasses but my fav photo is #4 eye make up cuteness gotta love it(^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice masculine photos =)

    http://habinos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyes are huge and beautiful! and I love your mascara <3 black & white is the way to gooo

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pictures, my favourite has to be the second one, just cause i love the way your hair is in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the photographic series esp. those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still so jealous of your hair...and wardrobe for that matter!

    I've awarded your blog with the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. I love your blog sososo much and feel you really deserve it!

    Visit http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/ and the post to see the information

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so wonderfulllllllllllllll

    http://plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow all of these shots are amazing! and also cool outfit too :)

    visit mine? <3

    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  14. zizi your bringing it every time. i love your art. because thats what it is

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx