Tuesday 26 February 2013

When Our Flower's Fading, When Our Stem Begins To Fold, I Will Take Off Quietly Like a Bird That Flees The Cold...

Why did photobucket change it's nice lil photo editor for the crappy one it has now???!!!!... It's so inferior and the filters aren't nearly as good. Well given that their new editor gives the user a lot less choice and control, the filters i've used on these pics have made me look very fair. Don't worry, i'm not pulling a Jackson!!...

Finally got round to doing my my new braids late last week. Nothing special, they're goldie blonde at the bottom and black at the top.
I didn't initally plan to take these photos in a blanket but my room feels like an igloo right now!!...






All today's photos are posted on my Zizzi's Faces tumblr, you can find them here.
I haven't posted the real colour unedited versions though and i'm not sure if i'm going to, however if you'd like a normal version of any of these pics feel free to e-mail me and i'll send them to you.

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title= lyrics to 'My God' by Bombay Bicycle Club)



3 comments:

  1. Love the blonde! Def thought your blanket was a great cardigan at first lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a cardigan too! Love the blonde at the bottom, it suits you x





    Personal Style Blog by ORR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice hair
    http://akornobis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx