Saturday 24 December 2011

Make My Wish Come True All I Want For Christmas Is...

... A few things actually and unless you're Colin Farrell you're not one of them...

1. A new haircut- i'm open to suggestions!! Would prefer a style I haven't had before


2. New falsies for my bottom lashes- think big old doll eyes 

3. A new laptop- mine's been totally caput for ages now 


So what's on your wish list for Santa this year?? 
It'll officially be Christmas here in less than an hour... Have a great day everyone!

Toodles  to you BEAUTIES (no one's getting called a bitch this time of year!!) xxx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey)

5 comments:

  1. I desperately need a new camera! But I'd love to see a pair of double soled black underground creepers, a red and white supreme cap and a lovely waxed jacket. I know I won't be getting any of those but a girl can dream right?!

    http://sade-akinsanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY POST!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVE!!!!
    Much love
    Chari T xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful bone structure... a short cut like rih-rih's would look so fly on you!

    http://www.luvandlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! I hope santa gave you everything you wished for!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx