Sunday 29 May 2011

And All That Is And Ever Was, Begin Again, Begin Again...

Kinda irritating that I didn't get to do my intended post this weekend, didn't get chance.
Anyway, i'm working on a look inspired by this amazing Chemical Brothers song...


Don't know if anyone's seen the film Hanna but i'd highly recommend it if you love The Chemical Brothers like I do (they did the entire soundtrack), Cate Blanchett <3 and artistically shot action sequences...

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Toodles to you bitches!! xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics to 'Hanna's Theme' by The Chemical Brothers)

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the movie Sound of Music, which was and still is one of my fav movies of all time. Thanks for posting it!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song.. and that sounds like a movie I would enjoy.. Sounds like I will be trynna find that movie online soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still not seen the film but have listened to the soundtrack avidly, can't wait to see it as I've heard so many good things! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm Chemical Brothers! I saw the trailer for the film and didn't like it....I think it's filmed here in Finland. But the soundtrack is good! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx