Tuesday 17 April 2012

Stop And Wait A Sec, Oh When You Look At Me Like That My Darling What Did You Expect? I'd Probably Still Adore You With Your Hands Around My Neck.. Or I Did Last Time I Checked...

Thanks for the Jeffrey Campbell shoe feedback- very useful. Think I will buy some, just need to get my lack of  money right first...

My braids are out for a minute cos I don't have the money or time to re-plait them and they were getting  a bit tatty. Was pretty funny seeing the 'style' i'd left my hair in as i kept chopping bits off when my braids were in, but i've cleaned it up and it works ok in various quiff typed styles...





  • Glasses- Claire's Accessories
  • Sheer blouse- Tammy Girl (had this shirt since I was a child)
  • Leggings- American Apparel
  • Lips- Illamasque lipstick 

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to '505' by Arctic Monkeys)

4 comments:

  1. who needs braids when you have those glasses. So cool.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You still blog I've been following your blog for donkeys years and just started bloggin again ... Looking hot as always and I'm loving the current hair do no more braids ey?

    www.roux-derniercri.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx