Sunday 6 March 2011

Or Maybe It's Just Narcissism...


I didn't like the braids I had so I got 'em redone... This is what they're looking like now, much better in my opinion....

Anyway, this bloody uni project (see http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/02/ill-watch-you-drown-in-shower-pushing.html if you don't know what i'm on about)... It's bin like 3 weeks and I seem to have hit some sorta stalemate, got creative block, whatever you want to call it. There are loads of ideas in my head but everything is completely scattered. Originally I didn't want to go the structured route but I was looking through a few of Gareth Pugh's (One of my very favourite designers) collections...




... And it COMPLETELY changed my mind!!

I know you can't really see these pics- (new camera please?!)- But these unfinished theme boards are pretty much all I have atm. (S/S '08, S/S  '09, A/W '08 respectively btw)... FML!!

One way or another I WILL get my page 3 stuff into this newspaper creation, I must!! And when I do I will be sure to post the results.

Lick lick lick my art tit!! xx

(P.s. Title = lyrics from 'Art Bitch' by CSS)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for subbing. l'm getting new born free kelly wig .she very like solange lace front wig. l'll take a picture when l get her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx