After braids questions the second most common thing people e-mail me about is my REAL hair, i'm not sure what's so interesting about it and i've posted pics with it before but i'm gonna quickly address the main questions in this post.
I took my braids out this week so that I could rest my hair and rebraid it. I pin it inwards for styling but you can get the general idea of what it's like from these pics Sam snapped the other day...
- Shirt- H&M
- Necklace- Forever 21
- Jeans- Bershka
- Shoes- Primark
- As you can see my natural texture has grown out a fair bit but I still have relaxed bits haunting me for an inch or 2 at the ends.
- I don't take a great deal of interest in hair type and categories etc but from what i've seen over the years on the internet and in magazines my hair is probably best described as a combination of 4a and 4b. It is combed out in the pics though so you can't see the curl pattern.
- When straight the longest part of my hair is now over 6 inches long
- In terms of protecting hair when sleeping I have pretty much the same routine as when my hair is in braids- P.M. night time oil and a satin cap, only difference is I also plait my hair before putting the cap on to minimise knotting and breakage during the night.
For those of you who have asked questions i've addressed I hope this is helpful, if anyone else has anything to ask about my reallllll hair just leave it as a comment or e-mail me and I will add it to this post just below!!
- Both sides of my head are shaved and about an inch of the back
If you're more interested in braids questions this post addresses all that! Off to work now. Boooooo.
Toodles to you bitches xx
(PS. Title = lyrics to 'Real Now' by Jhene Aiko)