Sunday 4 November 2012

Fast Life Gripping, Yeah We Still Tippin, Codeine Cups Paint a Picture So Vivid, Fakes Try To Mimic, Get Girls Timid, But Behind Closed Doors They Get Oh So Rigid...


Why hello there my pretties, I know it's been a while but... Well, i'm just hopeless at being overly consistent with anything!! I have my active spurts of posting followed by a few weeks of unintentional silence and that's just the way it is, what can I say.

Anyhow, this week I shot with Arsema... Well more like she tried to shoot me whilst I freaked out about people in the streets looking at me which resulted in a lot of flaring of the nostrils and squinting.

I'm in between braiding atm so you have something a lil different to look at... If nothing else at least my hair is looking good if I do say so myself!... I'm going for a Morrissey / '40s '50s-esque look right now...
















  • Jacket- a friend's
  • Hawaiian shirt- Cow Vintage
  • Jeans- Cow Vintage
  • Faux fur coat- a friend's
  • Bag- Cow Vintage... I think
  • Shoes- my mumsy
  • Lipstick- Nars 


My favourite picture is probably the last one, it was our last-ditch attempt when we got back to my flat... I dunno, I think i'm just a sucker for shadow and our so-wrong-they're-right kitchen tiles!!

What d'you think?? My hair's growing out nicely i'm sure you'll agree?!

*Also i'm repeating my request (and will keep repeating it until everyone does it) that people check my tumblr before reposting my pictures... It gets tiresome seeing pictures of yourself pop up on your dashboard that you've taken and posted on your own tumblr but yet aren't the source of, get no credit for etc... Laziness is no longer an excuse, it now takes 2 mins to check whether the pic you wanna post is already on my tumblr-
  1. Go to http://zizziswardrobe.tumblr.com/
  2. Click on my 'About' on the nav bar
  3. Click on 'My pictures'
  4. Hey presto, a full list of all the pictures of myself i've posted on tumblr...

 HELP A SISTER OUT- reblog from ME :p*


Love ya long time.
Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. title = lyrics to 'The Morning' by The Weekend)

8 comments:

  1. You look fantastic- and yes you are giving so much face (in a good way)!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR HAIR.............IS AWESOME!!!! so is your outfit and these photos...
    Much Love
    Chari T (Deep Fried Stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked these pics when they popped up on my dash. My faves are the second last, second and the last one. I enjoy that "bow down, whatever" looks you have going on in that second last one.

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  4. O-M-G!! your hairstyle... AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look faahhhhbulous as usual darling! I love love love the coat and the hair :)

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx