Saturday 24 November 2012

Played Around With Your Heart... Guess I Played Myself From The Start...


Hey booboo!!

Well i've got to say this is easily the worst tutorial i've ever seen on youtube... And it's mine!! Ha.
 Pretty much the only reasons i'm posting this here and not discarding it into my recycling bin where it belongs are:

  1. I haven't had time to do another blogpost yet this month
  2. This video took close to 8 HOURS to upload due to the super slow internet connection in my flat
  3. I despise the sound of my own nasal Mancunian voice, so in a way, i'm forcing myself to face my fear lol (but really though who talks like this??!)




Anyway, i'm braiding my hair again next week and i'm hoping to borrow a camera from someone so I can make a high quality video- with less of my babbling and more close-ups and non alien lighting so that you can actually see what i'm doing...

Seems like a good time to ask if anyone has any braiding questions?????- if you leave them as a comment or e-mail me within the next week, i'll try to address them when I re-shoot the tutorial.

Anyway, i'm out.
Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to my new favourite song 'Lover in the Parking Lot' by Solange)

http://www.facebook.com/ZizzisWardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Your accent is precious! I always seem to forget that you probably have one of those good ones, which you do! And soft-spoken too. Love it

    http://nomali-from-soweto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx