Wednesday 28 November 2012

These Chains You Bound Around My Heart, Complete Me, Baby, I Would Not Be Free...


There are two really irritating things about this post: 1- Althougthe seam is intentially in the middle of my leg, one of my stockings had rolled down a bit at the top and I didn't notice until I uploaded the pictures and 2- It looks like my last few pictures are crooked when actually it's my clothes rail that's crooked cos I don't have a hammer to knock it into place... 

Anyway, now that i've got that off my chest, here are today's photos... And look who figured out how to shoot full body shot self-portraits, heyyyyyy!

I wasn't really up to much today so my outfit's nothing special but these are the second pair of earrings I won in the give-away I blogged about a while ago (read the post here). I wouldn't really describe myself as much of a 'Rude Gyal' at all but I am Jamaican and they look pretty good with baggy clothing.

Still haven't completely figured out lighting and perfect focus yet but you'll just have to bear with me for that...















  • Banana Republic jumper- Brick Lane Market
  • Earrings- Zoe Love (think it's closed atm)
  • Fishnet hold-ups- Primark
  • Lips- MUA black kohl eyeliner filled and blended with Nars lipstick and Illamasque lipstick in Howl

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. title = lyrics to 'These Chains' by Hot Chip)



4 comments:

  1. WOOT1
    English/Jamaican girls high five (place palms on screen...uhm...NOW)
    :)
    By the way, if you had not mentioned the rail...I would never of noticed. To be honest, I still don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the earrings and jersey! I'm not much of a make-up person but I would love to know how you do your eyes so I look fahbulous while I sit in bed reading blogs.

    Love from Jo'burg,
    Nomali

    PS: I also don't see the rail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your over sized top....I've been wanting one for ages!!!! I'm afraid I'd look like I just rolled out of bed if I wore on!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx